"Our tours are scenic and spectacular"!!
On the River Tour, the destination is a beautiful sandy beach and swimming area. This two (2) hour tour includes taking your horse across the river which is sometimes belly deep! When we get to the other side, there is time to dismount for a stretch, a snack or if it's a hot day, wear your swim suit under your riding gear so you can go for a dip. Relax and enjoy the sites.
For beginners and youngsters, we have a great one (1) hour ride. This ride is called the Smugglers Trail Tour. This tour takes place at the ranch on 4 kilometers of forested and scenic trails. There are small hills to climb as we wind our way through the ancient gigantic boulders at the base of Owl Mountain. There is always time to stop for pictures . . . don't forget your camera!
Choose a tour that suites you and our sturdy, friendly, and happy horses will take your there!
All rides are available for riders 10 years old & up.
Please call for current rates.
- All minors 18 years and under must have an adult or guardian present to sign a waiver form
- All adults must sign a waiver form.
- All persons 18 hears and under are required to wear a helmet. CSA bicycle helmets are suitable and are supplied.
- Proper footwear (closed toe shoes) required.
- Bookings must be made in advance ~ no drop-ins please~
- All rides are done at a walk only.
- Absolutely no smoking on the trails.
- Required height and weight information needed to determine horse and saddle size.
- Tours are led by an experienced qualified guide.
- We offer year- round riding.
- We accept, Visa, MasterCard and cash payments.
Directions: Following highway 395, take a right turn onto PONDEROSA ROAD, and an immediate left onto BORDER ROAD. Stay on BORDER ROAD until you arrive at the "Big Red Barn". View Map
Christina Lake, British Columbia, Canada
© Copyright Owl Mountain Ranch 2013